JIN

JIN
AKANISHI

Sunday, July 22, 2012

AKAKAME(just one trigger will start a war.)


ne from Hell, no. Appropriate title, eh? :P

The press just shipped Akame :))
Call me delusional, insensitive, sadistic, whatever... But seeing Kame getting bombarded with questions of Jin's marriage in his Panasonic conference was just too good for me. If I were in his place, certainly I'd be pissed. But I'm a fan and the secrets of Akame just intrigue me to a whole new level. Besides, the news is going to die in a few days. As a fan of Akame, 5-nin, 6-nin KAT-TUN, Jin (and other pairings so you don't call me biased xD), I enjoy these things ;) Especially the fact that despite Jin left KAT-TUN for more than a year now, he hasn't really done a very good job sparing the group of trouble. He's just scandalous by nature. I'm not saying that these things are good. Just that I'm happy that the KAT-TUN and Jin fandom are so alive. Not that I am pinpointing dead fandoms or anything... Don't dis on me :|

About the happy couple..."...People are still speculating whether they were madly in love or if the marriage was just part of the consequences of carelessness." (Arama) You know it doesn't take hidden secrets or constant stalking to figure this one out. But I am really looking forward to more information about Jin and Meisa :D

Btw, have you seen secrets post #88? If not, better check it out. For some weird reason, KAT-TUN/Jin fans stepped out. For me, the secrets aren't really that revealing, except the one about Koki's Make u wet... :/

=full credits goes to the rightful owners....=

No comments:

Post a Comment